2014년 11월 11일 화요일

Government-sponsored tour around Gyeongnam dazzles Japanese tourists

Government-sponsored tour around Gyeongnam dazzles Japanese tourists
The provincial government office of Gyeongnam recently selected a group of Chinese and Japanese tourists for a free travel around the country’s southern regions in an effort to boost tourism. This year’s event was particularly special in that the itinerary included cities outside of Gyeongnam, like the capital Seoul.

From Oct. 29 to Nov. 1, a delegation of seven Chinese and four Japanese, divided into three different groups, hit the road. The following is the travel record of one group, composed of four Japanese participants:


 <Japanese tourists who were chosen for the tour event take time for a photo before launching their trip.>


The Japanese team left for Busan for the Korean Entertainment Course.

“I’m well-aware that Gyeongnam has many places with beautiful natural scenery, but I can't find ball parks and shopping centers like in Busan,” said Nose Yuki, 21.

After arriving at Gimhae International Airport on Oct. 29, the group transferred to Busan and began shopping at a duty free shop. They then relished Haeundae Beach and Dongbaek Island.

Gwangalli Beach, another popular venue in Busan best known for its fine sand, was also added on their itinerary at night. As they walked along the dark ocean under the twinkling stars, they were, at one point, busy bragging about their vacation to their friends and family through their SNS tools.


<Members of the Japanese team take a photo on Dongbaek Island.>


Next day, the group headed towards Geoje Island.

“A few years ago in Japan, I heard Oe Island is located in Geoje,” said Tanaka Kanae, 50. “But I also heard it is difficult to actually get there. Now that I’m going, I can’t wait!”

Team Japan rode bus No. 2000 from Hadan Station on Busan subway line No. 1. They then got off at Okpo, and then rode bus No. 10 and made another stop at Jangseungpo Cruise Ferry Terminal. There, they bought ferry tickets for Geoje.

“It’s actually easier than I thought,” said Kanae. “I should really tell others about the simplicity through my blog.”


<Team Japan prepares to ride on a bus on their way to Geoje.>


As soon as they stepped foot on Oe Island, they were busy capturing the views with their cameras and writing posts on their SNS.

“As soon as I uploaded my first impression of Oe Island on my SNS, someone wrote a comment,” said Ikeda Kinuko, 38. “Everyone was asking me how I got there, and I assured them I would later upload the entire route.”


<Japanese participants take pictures on Oe Island on later upload on their SNS tools.>


After their Geoje tour, the group went for dinner at a Korean restaurant selling "seafood stew in a hot pot."

"In Japan, we normally grill marine products," said Chono Ayumi, 27. "I feel full just by looking at the pot filled with seafood," she added.

After relishing their meals, the group then continued touring around Ridge of the Wind, Peak Shinseon and Hakdong Pebble Beach.

"I realized how gorgeous autumn is in Gyeongnam," said Ayumi. "I couldn't enjoy a splash at the beach due to chilly weather conditions, but I hope to return some day in summer."

<Japanese tourists take a photo of the local dish, "seafood stew in a hot pot."> 



Learn more about their trip at our Japanese Travel Korea-Gyeongnam Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/gnkorea.jp 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기